Sunday, June 7, 2009

alas, god blessed internet connection.
been deprived of that.
AND PLEASE DROP ME A MSG OR GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER IF YOU READ THIS COS I JUST LOST CONTACT W THE ENTIRE WORLD AND ITS DEPRESSING!

finally i can bid papers farewell, and allow brain cells to multiply, and catch up on sleep, and get all prep up for GSS(better late than nv) and embrace holiday with big fat open arms:D
been camping(literally) at TB past couple of days, enough to miss home family room and bed.
photos w nishthefish only so till she uploads i guess. hahas.
TB campers and macdonalds been keeping me a less depressed kiddo, otherwise its bad luck bad luck more bad luck!
I FREAKING LOST MY PHONE AGAIN!
and alot of other crappy things like my only pen died on me during paper i mistook time of exam yadda yadda.
its times like this i hate myself immensely for being such a muddlehead. otherwise, girls say im getting smarter muahaha(:
i feel like a nerd beside pam, see im capable of being a nerd:D
erhmmnot v book smart one

happy got pizza treat today unhappy someone put a naked male mannequin in the store rm and scared me twice.

and why never party on fri? wasted wasted ahas.
and DATE ME OUT FOR ACTION MOVIES LEHH!!
and what are the movies before terminator salvation tell me tell me hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home